Saturday, October 22, 2011

Falmouth University Student - Study help required.

Had an interesting conversation with a final year student from Falmouth Uni and thought that we would post his request here and signpost it from our facebook account. Please contact Adam direct if anyone has any ideas.
My name is Adam, I called earlier regarding the bicycle project.

So I am studying at 3D-design and I am doing research in order to make a model and proposal for improvements for bicycle riders. 

It would be lovely to have an message put on your facebook or other contact networks.

Basically it would be like this:

Creating a bicycle oasis in Cornwall

My name is Adam, I am a Swedish final year design student at UCF.

I am creating improvements for the bicycle infrastructure with installations such as water fountains, public air pumps, bicycle counter.

Contact is allready established with the company that produces this improvements.

I would like to come in contact with riders who are interested in giving ideas. What I would like to know is:


  • What routes are most trafficked by cyclist

  • What would you want from a cyclist checkpoint

  • What is the most probable cause of not using a bicycle

  • Would it be interesting to place water/air stations at recreation destinations?

  • Any idea that might pop up 


A hint on the project is in the picture attached.

mail or phone me at: dekaminski@gmail.com / 077 295 649 67

Best regards

Adam de Kaminski

University College Falmouth