Monday, June 27, 2011

Wilier Zero 7 - launch.

It's not all fun and games working in a bike shop - every now and then one of those really dirty jobs comes along and it only seems fair that I should step up to the plate and take one for the team.

So I have, and this weekend I finding myself jetting off to Italy for the launch of the new model Wilier - the  Zero 7 . Worryingly the schedule that has been sent to me refers to the two days of rideouts that have been organised  as 'Race1' and 'Race2' .  I'm sort of hoping that something has been lost in translation there.  It's going to have to be one hell of a bike to get this finely honed, pasty fuelled body up any hill in a race.

If you have not seen it - here are the links to the Zero 7 blog web site - got to say I'm almost aroused!

http://www.wilierbikes.co.uk/wp-wilier/?p=1238